I’m here to listen.
I’m ready to work.
Invite me to your community and let me prove my leadership to you
My goal of 2019 is to meet as many Americans as I can reach in 2019. And, I have to say, this is going to be tough because I know hundreds of thousands of Americans already. I have driven to every continental state and met people of every background. I have taken time to be present with people throughout my life, holding space, creating laughter, getting my hands dirty, and giving really great hugs and support.
I will be meeting people in a variety of ways.
- I’d love for you to invite me into your hometown and set me up with an opportunity to volunteer and to speak.
- I will be sharing meals in homes across the country to make intimate connections.
- I want be interviewed by anyone looking to get to know me and support my campaign for the greater good.
- I’ll be meeting people along the way when creative opportunities arise.
- Need a hand to build a home for Humanity? Count me in.
- Does your beach need trash collected? I have an eye for finding trash.
- If Mrs. Williams calls in sick and you need a great substitute teacher, give me a call!
- I can absolutely teach healthy coping skills to those incarcerated, because rehabilitation is most important.
- SilverSneakers Yoga is my jam. I taught seniors how to Floss at my last class.
- When it’s time for a community dinner, I can cook, serve or clean up after…all with a smile on my face and a few jokes added in.
- Hospital visits remind me of how much I have and I love to give comfort to those in need.
- An Illinois native and lifelong Cubbie, I would love to sing “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” during the 7th inning stretch.
- A huge admirer of RuPaul, I would love to be a guest judge on Drag Race.
- Being a self-proclaimed chef, I would jump on the opportunity to be guest on any cooking show.
- Having whooped plenty of ass on the court, I’ll play pick up games with our country’s finest talent.
I definitely need to talk to Oprah. Anyone have her number? Oprah, hit me up.
Being an adventurous spirit and fearless woman, if you have a creative way for me to get in front of large crowds of people and share my character, I’m up for it.
If you believe in supporting others to be their greatest and you see a glimmer of hope in me, I’m asking you to give me the opportunity to win your support. Lift a sister up and get to know me along the way.
Reach out and let me know what adventure you have planned for me. I cannot wait to meet you and give you a huge hug for your support. We are Greater Together!